BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Reaching out....Again

When times feel like they are at a standstill, when seasons feel like they have been frozen, when the day seems to go on forever, then you know that you need to slow down, retrace your steps and rededicate your self to the Most High.
In the most difficult times in your life, God is at his best. When you are at your wits end, God is just at the very beginning, working tirelessly to grant you your heats desire. He never fails. I went through a time of my life that I needed to drop everything and focus on God. So, I took some time out...But, I am back, to the Glory of God to share with you this gift of writing which He has bestowed on me.
I hope the Lord will use me as a vessel to reach out to those who need it the most, especially in these times of economic trials and climatic madness. So hop unto this word wagon, fasten your seat belts, and let the ride begin!!

Bimbylads,
a growing worshipper!!

0 comments: